The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Wearing glasses...

M

melkior

I've been wearing spectacles since I was 8 years old. So that would make it over 13 years now. I have myopia -- I'm nearsighted (shortsighted).
Last month I was offered by my doctor to go through laser correction.
I have -1.00 and -2.00 diopters which isn't so bad but I still need to wear glasses beacuse if I don't wear them for a couple of days I start having really bad headaches.
And I really don't mind wearing glasses but sometimes I forget to take them and sometimes I don't want to take them.
And I can't wear contact lenses since my eye doesn't want to stop watering when I use them.
I can see well without glasses but like I said, if I don't wear them I get headaches. My main problem is not wearing the glasses. They actually freak me out when I'm not wearing them. All the time while I'm not wearing them I reach for them to correct their position and then I find I'm not even wearing them. Makes me feel like an idiot.

Anyway I'd like to hear your opinions and/or experiences on getting laser surgery.

I know two people who have had laser surgery two years ago, they both claimed its excellent and it seem to give them freedom from glasses or contact lenses, if you are comfortable with it, go for it.

I know two people who have had laser surgery two years ago, they both claimed its excellent and it seem to give them freedom from glasses or contact lenses, if you are comfortable with it, go for it.

One of my friends has had a serious vision defect (minus something), she went through the surgery and now she has -1 or -2 only, which still makes her wear glasses but not that big... She is satisfied with the surgery. Only that (I am not sure if because of the defect itself or the surgery) she cannot bear huge phisical exertion (like giving birth) and there is a risk that if she hit her head really badly she might loose her sight. Not sure if I got that right. Anyway, ask your doctor if such a thing is possible in your case.
The surgery would let you not to wear glasses at all, right?

Although lasik is very popular nowadays, your prescription is not high and I think wearing glasses is more suitable for you.

Well if the doctor recomended to you then i think its safe because the doctor its qualified in this field and he knows something

banners
Back